วันศุกร์ที่ 12 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

They said the horse could not go barefoot ...

Back before the Internet was full of barefoot horse trimmer, I think the disappointment at the repeated failure of shoes with my horse during the running condition. I have had many years studying in the form of the saddle, better nutrition, training and care of horses ... everything except the foot. I realized that so many experts had taken their lessons, as these other issues, and are free, so perhaps there was no longer the standard approach to learn about the care of the hoof. Because he accepted only because it is alwayshappened. Thanks to a man that I found near me at the time, Debbie Dutra, of Truckee, California, I could get quality education to approximately 2 years and was finally able to take responsibility for the hoofs of my horses take too! It 'been a long journey, but very funny. We live in Penn Valley, California. Please contact me if you want to learn more. Much more help is available now, when I started. Trimmer more professional, more teachers and many other sites whereYou can start training. Start today! But please, a trimmer experience. Not all trimmers know what they are doing. Get references and check them out. Thanks for viewing! Sharon



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdQZeWJhl3k&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น